I can't stand this indecision Married with a lack of vision

 I love rain so much, but I am very much OVER IT.

20230109_070206
The lights at the gas station we not working this morning and I was straight up sobbing in the dark and the rain. As you can see, the sidewalk was flooding. There was also a mud/ rockslide on our street this morning, and, thankfully, it was after I had left, so it neither hit me or trapped me in.

Yesterday, I was doing my vintage laundry outside and some deer paid me a visit!

20230108_122329
Elmer was helping!

20230108_122213
I had not seen deer in a really long time, so it was nice!

20230108_140055
I found out yesterday that the American Psychology Association (which is deeply problematic) considers 35 to be the beginning of Middle Age. I had a micro-crisis, but considering that I still get asked where my parents are, I *think* I am doing okay?!

20230109_115550

20230109_115550

20230109_115610

20230109_115617

20230109_115621

Even though Dressember is over, I am still trying to dress up every day that I can. Dressing up makes me feel better about things. It's just a little something for my mental health I do every day.

  • Skirt is from Amazon (sorry 😩 )
  • Top is true vintage from my grandma
  • Cardigan is vintage thrift from a Catholic school uniform
  • Tights are from Target (sorry 😩 )
  • and shoes are secondhand from my friend
  • hairs are from my cats lol lol lol

20230107_234137
I love rain, but I am ready for a  break.

It's supposed to freaking THUNDER STORM tomorrow, and I have to take Beatrice to the vet for her semi-annual check up. Nothing about this is going to be even remotely appealing to meeeeeeeeeeee.

Comments