do whatcha do when you gotta save Halloween

 On Saturday, I went to Gilroy Gardens again for their cute little Halloween festivities. I overheard my sister talking about it and basically invited myself. 😁😎

20221008_151836

20221008_132010

20221008_132011
In the car waiting for my sister. Even though it's a Haunted Mansion hat, I thought the selfies looked like one of those MAGA idiots and instantly felt uncomfortable, lol.

20221008_152529
We arrived!

20221008_152551
We brought Pilfer along to be our mascot for the day!

20221008_153115
The new major.

20221008_154836


20221008_155447

20221008_155559

20221008_162033
The duck boats were closed. :(

They had little stations set up all over the park for trick or treating!

20221008_161838
This is where it started to go south, because the camera distorted my arms, and then the dysmorphia kicked in and I thought of my body as foreign and disgusting.

20221008_161742

20221008_162339

20221008_162404
My sister and I are very different, and we do not get along, so this day trip was a gamble.

20221008_163421

20221008_164124

20221008_164131

20221008_164154

20221008_164234

20221008_164236
Making wishes in fake creeks and lakes.

20221008_165609
This was so good. Like way better than it had any business being. The food here is really good, but horrifyingly expensive.

20221008_170819

20221008_171043

20221008_171046

20221008_171049
More Pilfer

20221008_171053
More Instagramming.

20221008_171207

20221008_171719
I love this photo of my sister because she is genuinely happy and not posed.

20221008_172155
My faves!

20221008_172140
Okay, false alarm, this coaster was down, but the layover theming was so cute!

More Pilfer adventures (right before everything went south).
20221008_173829
hahahaha, this was right before everything on this trip went south...

This ended up being a huge hit. Since It was a fave of mine on the last trip, I wanted to make sure it was something we did, and it ended up being something we both enjoyed.
20221008_175359

20221008_175425

20221008_175429

20221008_175641
More Instagramming

20221008_175654

20221008_175812
More body dysmorphia and thinking that my body is foreign and disgusting and that I should have worn something else.

20221008_180025
This sure is nice, though.

20221008_180103

20221008_180558
We saw Wolfgang the Rock 'n' Roll Werewolf we thought was a lion for a lot of the day. Oops.

20221008_180625
Another little hidden gem.

20221008_181002

We found some stray/ feral kittens and that's when it all went south...
20221008_181205

20221008_181416

20221008_181800

Trying to save the vibe by riding something fun (with Pilfer)
20221008_190140

20221008_190219
Pilfer drove.

20221008_191332
This was so good! But a mind bend! lol

20221008_194434

20221008_194854
 Still trying.

We ended up catching the last show of the night. It was super cute!
20221008_200451

20221008_200459

20221008_202252

20221008_202020
 My sister started saying "no no no no no no no" through grit teeth, and I was like WHAT NOW--kids were eating the popcorn from Wolfgang off the stage during the show.

I was literally crying laughing.

We finally got to ride the overly themed big coaster and fully enjoy the spooky lighting and theming in that part of the park.

20221008_204911

20221008_204958

20221008_211754

Closing out the night with one last photo--having to claw her way past families who were not respecting us waiting in line to take the picture.
20221008_212908

20221008_213034

20221008_213100

20221008_213109
It was fun and was beautiful, and I want to go again. I especially want to go for Christmas.

Comments