I never promised you a rose garden Along with the sunshine, there's gotta be a little rain sometimes When you take, you got to give so live and let live or let go

 Tuesday is the worst day of the week, IMO.

20260421_071438

20260421_071153
This raincoat is made for an adult-sized person (which is obviously not me, lol)

20260421_071423

Raincoat, cardigan, blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Outer cardigan vintage, second-hand (eBay)
Tights: Target
Shoes: boots from Fluevog, second-hand, from a friend

Yesterday, I found myself woefully unprepared for the rain. I know it said it was going to rain. I didn't know it was going to be another downpour of the century. Thankfully, it wasn't.... too bad, and I was able to make it home. I was still more wet than I wanted to be, but I wasn't completely saturated. 

20260421_064954
The sky was so beautiful this morning....

20260421_064947
...even if the bloody bus stop was still underwater!!!

20260421_072844
Today I took a train I don't normally so that I could get on a train car with an angel number.  I know it's silly, but silly is the best I can do right now.




Comments