I am human and I need to be loved... just like everybody else does

 hi.

20251122_132229

20251122_132238

20251122_132235

20251122_132232

20251122_132234

*s c r e a m s*

This is legitimately the worst time of year.

I hit my wall earlier than usual this year.

Yesterday, I broke down openly sobbing in public.

I worked a very hard, long shift for over 8 hours, no break, no food, etc. 

The person I was supposed to go home with found a better, more important social engagement. I was left in the dark and the cold with no food.

Well, at least it wasn't raining, I guess?

I really, truly, profoundly hate this time of year.

Everything is expected of me at all times.

I am always the one being relied on.

There is part of me who really wishes that I could be just as unreliable and selfish as everyone else.

I need to cry, but I can't, because everyone is relying on me. 

I just wish I could get a break. I wish for softness. I wish for comfort. 

I just want to be loved so badly. I want to be prioritized for once. I want a soft life with a regulated nervous system.


Comments