What if I recognise? Recognise of the light With a coffee and a good book Never mind, never mind
What a miserable whirlwind these last few days have been.
Blouse, skirt, and safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: second hand, Duck Feet
Cardigan: vintage, Brownie
Cardigan: vintage, Brownie
Undies: PourMoi
This is my favourite coord, with various shoe alternatives.
Although I did get an angel number last nigh.
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Dansko
Cardigan: vintage, Catholic school uniform
Shoes: Dansko
Cardigan: vintage, Catholic school uniform
Undies: PourMoi
Toast does not understand personal space.
Here are some recent things:
✩Tuesday, I started therapy. I kept seeing adverts on the train for ACE-recovery services, and the tagline, "you are more than your number." I just kept seeing them over and over, and I gave in. Usually ads do not work on me, but I was willing to at least try, I guess.
✩A dog on the train tracks this morning completely deregulated my entire nervous system. The dog was rescued, but I am still a wreck.
✩In a couple of weeks, the days will start becoming short again. I am already feeling the depression around this creeping in. I am trying to enjoy the long days for what they are while I can. I am going to sit on my patio tonight and try to enjoy it after my workout.
✩I have to rotate my closet again! I never got to wear the "summer" clothes last summer because it was so cold every day! It's supposed to be about 75° today! I haven't worn tank tops in ages.
✩June seems pretty shot in terms of doing things, but I am going to the ballgame with my niece and nephew (who is a traitor Yankees fan!!). It's Hello Kitty themed day, and the giveaway is a jersey. I am seeing La BohΓ¨me at SF Opera next weekend with a friend, and then taking some friends to the Disney Museum to see the Mary Blair exhibition. So maybe I am doing more things that I thought! haahahahaaaa
✩June seems pretty shot in terms of doing things, but I am going to the ballgame with my niece and nephew (who is a traitor Yankees fan!!). It's Hello Kitty themed day, and the giveaway is a jersey. I am seeing La BohΓ¨me at SF Opera next weekend with a friend, and then taking some friends to the Disney Museum to see the Mary Blair exhibition. So maybe I am doing more things that I thought! haahahahaaaa





Comments
Post a Comment