Saints alive, you're saying Walk in squares The hid are out

 The last two days, I have really loved my coords:

20250414_080535

20250414_080519

20250415_075550

20250415_080039

I certainly liked yesterday's more than I liked today. I am trying to mix and match my clothes more instead of wearing the same ones over and over. I am a shameless outfit repeater; if I look and feel good in something, I am going to wear it again and again. I have prepped outfits I haven't worn yet because I just keep wanting to revisit the same ones. πŸ™ˆ

I always feel like a hypocrite about dressing sustainably, because I, unfortunately, do wear a lot of vintage repo fast fashion. I try to buy from sustainable brands as much as I can, second-hand as much as I can, but I do always worry about how fragile a lot of vintage is. Of course, the reason why the vintage items are still around is because they were made better back then and made to last, but things were only meant to be around for so long; even the best-maintained items are subject to wear and deterioration with time. I always make sure that at least 45% of my outfit is sustainable or thrifted. 

I honestly need to go through my closet again to rotate it for the seasons and remove what I don't wear.

But, for right now, I am just going to enjoy how cute these are.






Comments