When I offer you survival You say it's hard enough to live It's not so bad, it's not so bad How do you know that you're right?

 At all times,  I will choose JOY because Indigenous JOY is an act of resistance.

20241107_075911
Inside me are two wolves, represented by these two very different bags (LOL).

20241107_075903

I got my very first pair of wireless headphones! They are my favourite colour and they light up. I also cannot believe the sound quality on these! I wasn't expecting anything special at ALL, like NOT in the slightest, and it turns out that these are GREAT.


20241107_080010

20241107_080015

20241106_131633

20241106_131626

I got the cardigan (which is also very high quality and very warm, BTW) from Cider. Sadly, Cider doesn't really align with my anti-fast fashion stances,  but they claim to be sustainable (although I should have known better because of the amount of ads I had been inundated with, damn it). I didn't take my giant overcoat this morning (because I forgot), but this cardigan is such a high quality piece I am going to treasure and it keeps me so warm, I can't complain.

I choose cozy.

I choose comfort.

I choose joy.

Comments