a hundred forks in the road, a hundred knives in my heart

What does it mean for me to look back on the last 16 years of my life?

In 5 days, Pluto leaves Capricorn forever, after having been there since January of 2008. 

Tomorrow is a massive full moon that is set to change everything.

P071210185041

P071810150521

P071810184416

Photo on 2010-10-17 at 16.28

P090510161025

P101910215734

P101510165526

2013-04-07 13.45.53

2013-04-07 16.56.46

Photo on 2011-02-26 at 13.34

0325231233

100_0183

100_0159

1020173637

0103173256

0103173157

0103173233

0103173203

IMG_20120716_182053

0219153504

0308130150

0314175155

Screen shot 2013-08-23 at 10.56.59 PM

2016-12-30-14-40-26

It's weird to look back on a period of my life that has been mostly terrible. There wasn't a single year that I would quantify being a good year. The last 16 years has mostly been a horror show.

It's HARD to look back on those photos because I was so sick the entire time, and you can see it on my face. My skin was terrible. During several of those years, I had a cyst that caused me to retain water. I was miserable. Moving around was miserable. For most of this time, I was so unhealthy and so unhappy.

Not one year has given me a mental or emotional break.

I cannot believe that on Tuesday, it's going to be over. I am ready.

20220917_121615

20240629_183634

20241009_074528

20240901_114640

20240904_074808

Just thinking about who and where I am in these last several months alone. How different the world seems. How different my world seems.

I am stepping into the world and life I have always wanted.

And I am ready.


Comments