To pick apart my words as I'm watching you, move on Bitter pills that I'm swallowing, choking But you're better, but you're better on your own for awhile
I spent this weekend basically deciding that I needed to be my own friend.
This was around 9:20 on Friday night.
I asked her if she made that mess and that she wasn't getting kibbles.
Depression Girl Lunch on Saturday afternoon.
After all the face-shaming, I am finally getting back to being okay with photos of myself.
CATS, man!
Depression Girl Dinner
Went for a walk on Sunday in search of an iced latte:
Wearing a kid-sized shirt from a theme park I've never been to.
Latte procured!
And a treat! :)
This latte was so good! (also r i g h t before I dropped it).
That SKY.
Fake headshots (lol). (Also it's so weird how I look like two different people)
h u m i d
Whist I am my most happy when I am alone, I would like to do something like a dating app, except for friends. I am going to try to be a little better about reaching out to local friends. I am have been also trying to endear myself to the local EGL community just for a sense of community. IDK I haven't really been "feeling" my other friends lately, especially since I can't tell who doesn't secretly hate me or not.
:(
















Comments
Post a Comment